- Part of Nomad Foods Europe, the largest frozen food manufacturer in Europe.
- We are the definitive number one brand for fish fingers in 11 countries.
- No.1 brand in the UK with iconic products from garden peas to fish fingers which command a 68% brand share of the market.
- 9 out of 10 households trust the brand.
- £18m TV spend in 2017 focusing on the quality of the products – 100% fish fillet, 100% chicken breast and 100% perfect peas.
- Leaders in fish sustainability. We were instrumental in the formation of the WWF and the MSC marque.
- We were one of the first companies to pioneer the launch of Omega 3 fish fingers to alleviate global stocks of cod.
- MSC Top Frozen Fish Brand for 2016.
Birds Eye Foodservice
- We work with 40+ school meals operators.
- Key criteria are product quality, trust and recognition, health and sustainability and a taste that children love.
- We are featured with 20 of the top restaurant and leisure operators in the UK, the majority of whom brand the product(s) on menu.
Why Birds Eye?
- Birds Eye heritage with consumers.
- Following 7 years of continuous research into kids menus we believe we know what kids and parents want.
- Where listed we have proven sales uplifts.
- We have a number of long term customers in Education and Pubs & Leisure.
- A trusted brand of quality and taste loved by adults (big kids!) and children alike.
- Our products:
- Are free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- All our products can be oven baked. A great claim on menu which the Mums focus group research tells us enhances the health perception of a product.